Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Toasted Almonds and a Fruity Dressing
- 2 small, or 1 large cauliflower heads
- 100g almond flakes, toasted
- 120g dried apricots, chopped
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- For the dressing
- 2 tbsp Mrs Bridges Apricot & Orange Chutney
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Chop the cauliflower into florets. Rinse and drain well.
Place in an ovenproof dish with the whole garlic cloves and drizzle with the oil, and season with the cumin, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
Place in preheated oven at 220c / 200c fan for 30 minutes, or until well caramelised.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully.
Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a clean empty jar.
When ready to assemble the dish, stir through the chopped parsley, coriander, almonds and apricots.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.