Herbed New Potato Salad with Garlic Mayonnaise
- 500g new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- ½ jar Mrs Bridges Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 spring onions, very finely sliced
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place the new potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water. Bring back to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
Once cooked, drain and allow to cool completely.
In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and carefully stir in the potatoes.
Season to taste and fully mix through before serving.
Buy the products used in this recipe
One of the Mrs Bridges' classics - a smooth garlicky mayonnaise perfect for dipping! ...View