Sticky Prawn Skewers with Mrs Bridges Pineapple and Mango Salsa
- 165g raw king prawns
- 3 tbsp Mrs Bridges Pineapple and Mango Salsa
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- juice of one lime
1. In a bowl, combine the Mrs Bridges Pineapple and Mango Salsa, sesame oil and lime juice.
2. Add the prawns, stirring well to ensure they are well coated.
3. Leave to marinade for at least half an hour
4. Skewer the prawns—around 4 per skewer stick
5. Grill or BBQ for 2 minutes on each side, basting halfway through with any leftover marinade
5. Serve with a green salad and a fresh salsa
Buy the products used in this recipe
Pineapple & Mango Salsa
A fruity salsa, with a kick! A fantastic product for a hot, summer day, or for using drizzled over salmon. ...View