- 250ml dry sparkling wine, such as Cava or Prosecco
- 50ml rosemary simple syrup
- 2 tbsp Mrs Bridges Peach & Prosecco Preserve
- rosemary sprig to garnish
Rosemary Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 125ml water
- 100g sugar
- a few sprigs of rosemary
Follow The Recipe
Rosemary Simple Syrup Method
- Combine water, sugar and rosemary leaves in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
- Pour the syrup into a sterilised glass jar through a sieve to remove the rosemary leaves.
- Leave to cool before using.
- Add one tablespoon of Mrs Bridges Peach & Prosecco Preserve and 25ml of rosemary simple syrup to a Champagne flute.
- Carefully top up with sparkling wine, and gently stir with a bar spoon to mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.