- 4 Mixed Peppers, sliced
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 200g Mushrooms, sliced in half
- 2 or 3 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Salt to season (optional)
- 3-4 tbsp Mrs Bridges Smokey Barbeque Relish
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 8 Corn Tortillas
To Garnish: Mrs Bridges Spicy Tomato Salsa, Mrs Bridges Smokey Barbeque Relish, Grated Cheese, Chopped Coriander.
Follow The Recipe
In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil on a medium-high heat before adding the garlic, onions and sliced vegetables. Next add the spices (cumin, smoked paprika and chilli powder), and then the Mrs Bridges Smokey Barbeque Relish. Stir well to combine, then add the coriander and stir-fry until the vegetables are cooked through. Remove pan from the heat and divide into the warmed tortilla wraps. Top with your favourite garnishes, wrap and enjoy!