- 1 jar Mrs Bridges Seafood Sauce
- 400g cooked jumbo king prawns (cold)
- 2x Little Gem lettuce, outer leaves removed, heart finely shredded
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 sprigs dill, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- 4 dashes Tabasco (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to season
- lemon wedges to garnish
Follow The Recipe
Mix the seafood sauce with the smoked paprika, lemon juice, Tabasco and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add half the red onions, the dill and half the cherry tomatoes. Stir well and then combine with the prawns.
Layer each dish with the shredded lettuce and the prawn mix. Garnish with the whole leaves, additional cherry tomatoes, red onion and dill.
Season with a twist of black pepper and serve with lemon wedges.