For the salad:
- 400 g cooked roast chicken - breast or thigh meat
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2 carrots - shaved into ribbons with a potato peeler
- 1/2 Savoy cabbage – finely shredded
- 4 spring onions - finely sliced lengthways
- 1 handful each of mint, basil and coriander, roughly torn
- 200g roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp Mrs Bridges Mayonnaise with Lime & Basil
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
Follow The Recipe
Add the dressing ingredients to a clean jam jar and shake well to combine, or whisk together in a small bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning according to preference.
To assemble the salad, add all ingredients except for the herbs, crushed peanuts and dressing to a large serving bowl. Toss together, then add the dressing and toss again to coat.
Scatter the herbs and peanuts over the salad to garnish, then serve immediately.