Kale, Feta Quinoa and Tomato Salad
- 1 large head of kale, ribs removed, chopped into bite-sized pieces and rinsed
- 125g quinoa (dried weight) cooked according to packet instructions
- 200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 200g Feta cheese, crumbled
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- For the dressing
- 2 tbsp Mrs Bridges Sundried Tomato & Balsamic Chutney
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Place the chopped kale leaves in a large shallow dish. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper, and tenderise the leaves by ‘massaging’ them with the lemon juice. Remove from the dish, discarding any liquid.
For the dressing, add all the ingredients to a clean, empty jar and shake to emulsify.
Add the kale, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, and crumbled feta to a large serving bowl, and drizzle with the dressing. Toss gently to combine and serve immediately.
Buy the products used in this recipe
Sun Dried Tomato & Balsamic Chutney
A deep red colour and ideal to accompany grilled meats. ...View