Orzo Salad with Tomatoes, Basil & Pine Nuts
- 200g orzo pasta (dried weight), cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 2 whole mozzarella, roughly torn
- handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 200g cherry or baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- For the dressing:
- 4 tbp Mrs Bridges Sundried Tomato Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- generous pinch of salt & pepper to season
Place the cooked orzo into a large serving dish and stir through the chopped tomatoes and basil leaves.
For the dressing, place all the ingredients into a clean empty jar and shake well to emulsify. Season to taste.
Stir to mix the dressing through the salad and finish by scattering the mozzarella and a few extra basil leaves.