Peach and Rosemary Fizz with Peach and Prosecco Preserve
- 250ml dry sparkling wine, such as Cava or Prosecco
- 50ml rosemary simple syrup
- 2 tbsp Mrs Bridges Peach & Prosecco Preserve
- rosemary sprig to garnish
- Rosemary Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 125ml water
- 100g sugar
- a few sprigs of rosemary
Rosemary Simple Syrup Method
- Combine water, sugar and rosemary leaves in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
- Pour the syrup into a sterilised glass jar through a sieve to remove the rosemary leaves.
- Leave to cool before using.
- Add one tablespoon of Mrs Bridges Peach & Prosecco Preserve and 25ml of rosemary simple syrup to a Champagne flute.
- Carefully top up with sparkling wine, and gently stir with a bar spoon to mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Buy the products used in this recipe
Peach and Prosecco
Mrs Bridges are very excited about this new product...A refreshing preserve perfect for any peach or prosecco lover. ...View