Goat's Cheese with Christmas Chutney Filo Parcels
- A Pack of Filo Pastry
- 160g Goat’s Cheese
- 8 tsp Mrs Bridges Christmas Chutney
- 50g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 100g Butter, melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c / 180c fan-assisted.
- Place one sheet of filo pastry down on a non-stick surface, brush with melted butter, and then repeat until all sheets are stacked.
- Cut the layered sheets into four squares before transferring them to a baking tray, butter side down, and placing 2 tsp of Mrs Bridges Christmas Chutney in the centre.
- On top of the Mrs Bridges Christmas Chutney, add the goat’s cheese, teaspoon of chopped walnuts, a pinch of lemon zest and thyme. Fold the corners up to meet in the centre and pinch to close.
- Brush the top with a little more melted butter and then place in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Serve alongside a salad, with an extra dollop of Mrs Bridges Christmas Chutney.
Buy the products used in this recipe
A new accompaniment for the Christmas dining table. A fruity flavoured chutney with a hint of spice. 240g...View