Sticky Mrs Bridges Ginger Preserve and Soy Chicken Drumsticks
- 1kg chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp. lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 whole green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 whole red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander
- For the marinade:
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. light olive oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 tbsp. Mrs Bridges Ginger Preserve, room temperature
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried chilli flakes
Pre-heat the oven to 190c (170c fan assisted/ Gas Mark 5)
Combine all the marinade ingridents in a jug.
Place the chicken in a large oven-proof dish. Pour over the marinade mix and combine so that all pieces are well coated.
Place on a middle shelf in the oven and roast for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle with chopped coriander, sesame seeds, chillies and spring onion.
Buy the products used in this recipe
Mrs Bridges knew which of her recipes was a winner. Bursting with flavour this is a delight both on toast and when used in cooking. ...View