Fruit Salad with Dundee Orange Marmalade Drizzle
- A selection of seasonal fruit, choppedm peeled and prepared
- For the drizzle dressing:
- 4 tbsp. Mrs Bridges Dundee Orange Marmalade
- 100mls freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 mint leaves, finely chopped
Prepare the fruit and combine in a large serving bowl
In a mug, combine and stir the ingredients for the drizzle dressing together.
Pour over the fruit salad and serve.
Buy the products used in this recipe
The Dundee Orange Marmalade
THE original marmalade - and the only one still being produced in the home of marmalade - Dundee. Traditional and full of pieces of tangy orange z...View