Bircher Muesli with Mrs Bridges Blueberry & Pomegranate Preserve
- 120g porridge or jumbo oats
- 250ml apple juice
- 4 tablespoons Mrs Bridges Blueberry & Pomegranate Preserve
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- handful of fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp. flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp. runny honey
- 2 tbsp. of pomegranate arils
- 3 or 4 tbsp. milke or soy milk
Add the apple juice to the porridge oats and stir to combine.
Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
The next morning, use a little milk or soy milk to loosen the oats and stir through.
Stir in the grated apple to the oat mix.
To serve, garnish the oats mix with the preserve, fresh blueberries and pomegranate, a drizzle of honey, and the toasted almond flakes.
Buy the products used in this recipe
Blueberry & Pomegranate Preserve
A great balance of blueberry & pomegranate in one jar. Compliments a toasted bagel perfectly....View