Blueberry, Lime & Ginger Cheesecakes
- 20 ginger nut biscuits
- 50g unsalted butter
- 250g full-fat cream cheese
- zest of 1 unwaxed lime, plus extra to decorate
- 250ml double cream
- ½ jar Mrs Bridges Blueberry Preserve
- Put the biscuit crumbs into a small bowl and pour over the melted butter. Fork together until the crumbs have absorbed all the butter. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and spoon each of these into small kilner jars. Pat down gently to compress the crumbs and make a firm base for the cheesecakes.
- Transfer to the refrigerator. Put the cream cheese, lime zest and double cream into a large mixing bowl and mix gently until the cream and cream cheese are just combined.
- Add the blueberry preserve and gently stir it through the mixture so it is rippled with swirls of jam but not fully blended.
- Remove the jars from the refrigerator and divide the cheesecake mixture between them. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, or overnight, before serving and decorate with a little extra lime zest.