- 100ml bourbon
- 70ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 ripe damson or plum
- 1 tbsp Mrs Bridges Damson Preserve
- fresh mint leaves
- Add a few mint leaves, the plum or damson and the preserve to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle well before adding the bourbon and lemon juice to the shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Double-strain evenly into two coupe glasses, adding a fresh mint leaf to garnish.
Buy the products used in this recipe
Deeply opulent in colour - this nostalgic preserve is richly comforting ...View