- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tin black beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Mrs Bridges Red Pepper & Garlic Salsa
- 2 tsp chipotle chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- salt & pepper to season
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- soft tacos, warmed
- avocado, sliced
- chopped coriander
- limes, quartered
- red onion, thinly sliced
- radish, sliced
- extra Mrs Bridges Red Pepper & Garlic Salsa
Follow The Recipe
Place the cauliflower in a large ovenproof dish.
Add the beans, olive oil, salsa, garlic cloves, chilli flakes, ground coriander and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
Place in a pre-heated oven (190c / 170c fan) and roast for 30/40 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
Remove from the oven and add in the fresh coriander and lime juice, and stir in.
Assemble the dish with your favourite accompaniments.