- 2 heaped tbsp Mrs Bridges Country Honey
- 2 heaped tbsp Mrs Bridges Chilli Jelly
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 750g best quality cocktail chipolatas
Follow The Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 180c fan.
- Combine the honey, jelly and soy sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Place the sausages in an ovenproof dish and coat well with the honey mixture.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 20 min.
- Remove foil and cook for another 15 min., turning occasionally to ensure even browning.
- Serve at room temperature with a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top.